Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy Saint Stephen's Day to you!

Ours was great and while I am working on my feast day, I am fiendishly planning future hobby endeavors and games...

While the AWI Project is still at about 80% and almost done, the US Modern Infantry in 1:72 scale is picking up steam for Iraq and Afghan Skirmish Games.  I received lots of beautiful gifts from family to include 3 boxes of Caesar Miniatures Modern 1:72 Scale Troops:

US Elite Infantry: Outstanding because the "elite" guys have all the SAW Gunners and M203 Gunners to round out my Fireteams and weapons sections!  I can modify some of them to wear pro-tec helmets and become instant "Tier 1" SOF guys for daring, mountain-top raids in Afghanistan, or prisoner "snatch and grabs" in Iraq.

Modern British Infantry:  Perfect for Southern Iraq and Helmand Province Skirmish games against the Muhj and Badr Corps!


Israeli Defence Force Infanty:  Need I say more?  They will be used patrolling the contentious Bekaa Valley against PLO fighters!


I am also working on my 15mm WWII Crossfire US Forces and German Forces as well as my 15mm Vietnam forces for modern crossfire.  Lots of hobby and life stuff going on to keep me busy.  Huzzah! 

May you all keep Christmas and its true meaning in your hearts!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great Christmas result Steven. Well done and seasons greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul - it was a good Christmas and brought with it some well-needed reinforcements. Season's greetings to you and yours as well. Tell Kim Jong-Al I said Merry Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete