Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zvezda 2014 Art of Tactic/Hot War Up & Coming

I was able to spy on some of the 2014 releases for Art of Tactic / Hot War.  If you were planning on buying some "modern" 15mm trucks, some Air Defense Vehicles and.....drumroll please......Modern 1/100 Self Propelled Artillery!  A 2S1 and an M109!!!  I'm going to buy 4 of each!  This is great news.

For World War II, and you may have already known about this, they're producing a Crusader Mk IV 1/100 tank, as well as a Daimler Mk I Armored Car. 

I cannot wait to see what other WWII releases there will be in 2014!  Hoping they start breaking into Mid War!

You can look at the upcoming releases here - Zvezda's 2014 catalog may already be out there so keep your eyes peeled for it!

2 comments:

  1. The Modern-ish US HMG team is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul,
      You could make good use of that HMG team! The figures look nice too.

      Delete